As a Registered Marriage Celebrant, appointed by the Attorney General of Australia, I offer my marriage celebrant services in Helensburgh and the surrounding area. Throughout my life I have travelled extensively giving me a great understanding of different cultures and the ways in which they celebrate life’s special occasions.
With previous background in retail, I have an excellent eye for presentation and design. My role as your marriage celebrant is not just about turning up on the day of your ceremony. I share the excitement, love, and joy for your special day and develop a ceremony that is memorable for everyone.
My marriage celebrants services in Helensburgh:
- To liaise with you to ensure that the wording in the ceremony is what you want & that the event is uniquely yours. We can edit the ceremony as many times as you like.
- Provide ongoing support to you (via phone, email or another meeting) with regard to the wedding ceremony.
- To ensure that you have a complete understanding of the requirements of getting married in Australia & ensure that all legal documents are completed in the correct time frame.
- To abide by the Marriage Celebrants Code of Practice.
My other services as a celebrant in Helensburgh
- Marriage Celebrant Helensburgh
- Renewal of Vows Ceremonies Helensburgh
- Baby Naming Ceremonies Helensburgh
- Commitment Ceremonies Helensburgh
- Funeral Ceremonies Helensburgh
If you are looking for a professional and dedicated marriage celebrant in Helensburgh, I would feel very privileged to be a part of your ceremony. Phone me on 0414 345 715, email to email@example.com or alternatively click on the button below for the enquiry form.